Friday, January 28, 2011

A quick snip-it about Connor

Over Christmas, Connor received a book about all the different modes of transportation. This is an extremely detailed book which details the development of each type of transportation from the early 1900s to today. This has resulted in many questions and taught us all many new facts. One night while Daddy was readying about cars, Connor learned that somebody invented a solar car which ran on sunlight. About thirty seconds later, Connor asked Brian what happens to the solar car at night time.

Connor you are so smart - you are always thinking which always amazes mommy and daddy.

The month of January is when the schools hold parent teacher conferences. When I attended Connor's conference, I learned everything I already knew. He is a smart, energetic and a fun young man. Things that impressed the teacher: you can count to 100+, you always raise your hand to contribute, your math skills, you love climbing the snow mountain, you love to write, you wrote all the names of the kids in class and you joined the zipper club.

As we all know, Connor is a very caring and sensitive boy towards others. Mrs. Marsh wanted to share a story with me. One day the class read a book about a witch hiding under the staircase and she asked all the kids what they would do to the witch. Some kids said they would pour hot lava on the witch or throw nails at the witch. Connor simply stated that he would give the witch a soda.

Connor I hope you never change because you are the most thoughtful and kind-hearted young man. I love you!

No comments: