Everyday you see a little bit of yourself in your kids. We were watching the play and Connor was busy directing every one making sure they knew their lines and where they should stand. (I can remember back to sixth grade where I did the very same thing at my graduation. Just ask Grandma - who was sitting next to me chuckling.)
When the play was over, the kids began the singing portion of the program. They were so cute and my favorite part was when all the little snowmen melted into a puddle.
Connor's performance was brilliant - he knew all the words and actions and was a great listener. Connor the play was perfect and you are a fantastic actor.
The weekend before Christmas, Nana and Grandpa came to visit to celebrate Christmas. However, before we could celebrate we had a few things we had to attend...first stop basketball - look at our beautiful Emily taking in the basketball game.
Next stop - Brendan's fifth birthday party. I can honestly say I am not sure who had more fun - the kids or daddy and mommy. We went through all the jumpy houses and slides and I don't think any of us wanted to leave. We had so much fun seeing everyone and the cupcakes were delicious.When we got home from the party, we had a little photo shoot for Emily. Look at my gorgeous little girl. Always so happy!
Thanks to Nana we actually have a Christmas family photo. Then the kids opened amazing presents and they couldn't sit still. They wanted to play with everything immediately - so we were busy putting batteries in and getting things ready.
Sunday, December 19 - Emily tried food for the first time. Obviously, Emily was happy to try new food and she loved it. She gobbled up all the rice cereal and didn't miss a drop. She knew exactly how to swallow. I think we started at the perfect time and it is just another moment where I am realizing my little girl is growing up so quickly.
Thanks to Nana we actually have a Christmas family photo. Then the kids opened amazing presents and they couldn't sit still. They wanted to play with everything immediately - so we were busy putting batteries in and getting things ready.
Sunday, December 19 - Emily tried food for the first time. Obviously, Emily was happy to try new food and she loved it. She gobbled up all the rice cereal and didn't miss a drop. She knew exactly how to swallow. I think we started at the perfect time and it is just another moment where I am realizing my little girl is growing up so quickly.

No comments:
Post a Comment