Side Note: The weekend before Christmas our little man, Garrett, had a close encounter with a toilet bowl and ended up with four stitches under his chin. So he has four steri-strips trying to hold the wound closed after having the stitches removed on Christmas Eve. I am hoping we don't have to experience that again for a while.
Santa came...the kids had presents in the family room and the living room, around the trees and by the fire place. I don't think I have ever seen so many presents so you have to think that they were really good kids all year.
Santa must have been very tired after leaving all those presents because he drank all his milk, ate all the snacks and even finished the game of memory.
Connor was designated little Santa this year and he read all the labels on the presents and delivered them to the correct person. He loved having all the responsibility and ripped those presents apart with ease.
Garrett had so much fun and took his time. He really looked at every present he opened.
Emily even opened all of her presents by herself. We couldn't believe she had the coordination to grab hold and rip the paper off. She loved her new tea set, purse and refrigerator. We had such a fun and relaxing day! I even cooked another big meal for the family and 2010 must be a good year for me since the meal was just as good as Thanksgiving. This time it was prime rib and it turned out delicious. Merry Christmas to all...I am looking forward to all the Christmas mornings in our future and hope they are as happy as we were this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment