What do you do on a cloudy Memorial Day, especially when it is the first day you don't have a sporting event. You make sure you go on a family outing. After a majority vote, we headed off to the zoo.
We call this one "Even Daddy Gorillas Needs to Take Mid-Day Nap."
Bengal tiger is in the background but I was really more focused on my handsome big guy.
Connor is so sweet to his sister. Emily wanted him to ride on the carousel with her and of course, he was more than happy to do as asked. You are a lucky girl Emily.
The kids all jumped up and helped each other up on the top of the ant hill.
Our little Cat named Emily.
Connor stretched to reach the top of the picture and made it.
Hi I'm the rooster but I really want to be the snake.
Garrett got his wish thanks to a boost from Daddy.
Then Emily used her charm to get Garrett on the carousel with her.
It was a relaxing and fun day at the zoo. The animals were out and we all had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment