I am not one who is crafty or really ever follows through on a long term personal projects, so I must admit that I am very proud of myself -pat pat pat! The reason I started this blog was to keep in touch with people but the more I write the more I realize it is a great chronicle for the kids to have when they grow up. So, I used one of the associated sites to turn each year of my blog (so far 2008 and 2009) into hard covered, bound books.

The books arrived as my boys were getting ready for bath and when they saw me so excited they just had to see what I was looking at.

As you can see, they are just as excited to read about themselves and all the fun things we have accomplished in such a short period of time.
To Connor and Garrett - I am sorry this post has you in your underwear but as your mother I think you are absolutely adorable.
1 comment:
You have done such a wonderful job with your blog, you have inspired us to get one started for Isobel soon.
Post a Comment