Friday, June 25, 2010

School & Fishkill Fun

As the school year was coming to a close, the school put on a parent-child lunch. So May 20th, I was honored to be able to go to Connor's school where they had prepared snacks for us. They did all the table settings and even made place mats. I was a little early so I took a quick picture of the room before kids exploded through the door and there were people everywhere. Unfortunately, we were so busy talking and eating our snacks that I didn't get a chance to take a picture of all the children together. However, it was a great event and thank you Connor for all your hard work.
The weekend of May 23rd we headed off to Fishkill to visit with everyone. All the kids got together and had a phenomenal time. Here are all the cool boys hanging out on the Jeep.
Connor and Garrett were having a great time on the playground.
They loved making a ton of new friends.
Checking out the bee hive.
Thank you to Rob and Kelly for having us all over. As you can see my boys had an incredible time including riding all the motorized toys.
I am pretty sure they road all the motorized cars/atvs until their batteries started to run out.
After running around for six hours with all the kids, we had some pretty tired boys on our hands. That is how you know they had a great time.

No comments: