For over two months now, my little man and his imagination make me laugh everyday. As most of us do these days, Brian and I have a blackberry or iphone for work. Obviously, the kids don't miss a move and know what we are looking at. So about two months ago, Garrett surprised me with his very own handheld computer. Let me explain.
Example: I tell the boys we are going to go upstairs to take a bath. Garrett opens his left hand with his palm up - proceeds to take his right pointer finger and pretends to press buttons on the palm of his left hand while making -beep beep bup noises. He then turns the palm of his left hand so I could see it and tells me that his computer says it was dessert time not bath time.
How can you argue with his personal computer? These are the moments you wish you could replay or freeze forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ONLY YOUR SON! Grandma told us about his personal computer, and I am still laughing. Sounds like something his mother would have done when she was younger.
Post a Comment