Friday, May 14, 2010

How many LI kids are there?

During our trip to Long Island, Jen and Chris hosted an evening for all of us to get together. I think I say this every time we all get together but our group has grown exponentially. The boys headed right to the swing set where Connor pushed Garrett on the swings while Julia watched.
The boys have always wanted a motorized Jeep to ride in and when they saw it - they just had to try it. They both took turns driving and the smiles on their faces was priceless.
I didn't think I would ever get them out of the Jeep.
After an amazing dinner prepared by Chris and Jen, the kids were off to play. Garrett got right in there with the girls and loved playing at the play kitchen.
Connor took a few minutes out to play with Nicholas who could be one of the most relaxed babies I have ever met. Future little girl - please take note!
Alexandra and Garrett are only two months apart and really played well together.
Trying to get all the kids to sit for a picture was quite a trick. I think we got almost all the kids in this picture - although two might have been running away.
After all this playing, my boys were the first to the table at the mention of ice cream. Look at Garrett and Alexandra actually sharing a chair. Connor sat next to me because he strategically planned on being close to the cupcakes too. I think this might be Mia's first appearance on this blog - isn't she such a little peanut. She was born in January and is so cute.
Madi is just like her mommy - she found the doctor's kit and immediately knew what to do. Garrett actually stood still while Madi listened to his heart and checked his ears. Not to mention, Garrett gave pretend shots to Madi. So adorable!
With so many kids in a house, it is absolutely amazing how well they all got along. Time is passing so quickly and to get to seem them all together is phenomenal.

No comments: