With the arrival of spring also came the next sport Connor wanted to try. It is t-ball time and he loves it. As you can see, Connor was put on the blue team and he was so excited because his coach was one of the basketball coaches.

Here is his team waiting patiently on the bench for their turn to bat.

Connor's turn - he wasted no time in showing off his power hitting. This hit was actually a home run and he was thrilled to round the bases.

And here he is coming home...

Time for working on their fielding - Connor scooped up the ball and was throwing it to the bucket like coach requested.

High Five from Coach!

Connor is very serious about t-ball and really loves playing. As a parent, the hardest part about t-ball is that it happens on Mondays at 3:30 which is obviously during business hours. So I don't get to see him play every week but Grandma has done a great job documenting each game and the improvement week over week is incredible. Congratulation to my little All-Star who completed a full season and had so much fun. I am just so happy that I got to see him play at least once.

After this particular game, it was bubble time and the kids chased bubbles all over the field for a really long time. Apparently, they weren't tired at all - my little Energizer bunnies.

Garrett was actually better at blowing the bubbles then I was, so I let him take charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment