One of the best parts of going on a trip to a tropical place is that the kids never want to go inside for a nap but opt to take a nap with you in a shady cool place (our cabana). I love every single minute of the naps and when they cuddle into you there is no better feeling. Aah to be back in the cabana napping...that would be perfect.
How cute are they!!!
We just got back from dinner and wanted to check on the news to see what is going on in the world. Just kidding, we wanted to pop into pbskids.org to see if anything new was on the site.
During dinner, we explained to the boys that the first time mommy and daddy went to Aruba one of the huts caught on fire. We explained how people were running in to get the water equipment out and then how the hut was extinguished. They were fascinated by the story so in the morning we set out to find the hut. Well, we found it and then they went in to explore.On our last full day in Aruba, we were finally in the right place at the right time to catch the bird show. We were able to get up close and personal and the boys were ecstatic. Garrett especially since he was obsessed with the birds. The birds from left to right - Julia, Pepe, Rolito, Aruba and Guapo. Okay so maybe I got the three on the right in the wrong order but I am just proud I remembered all the names. I am making sure I include the names because my boys will definitely ask me to remember at some point.
So Brian planned a wave runner excursion to go on with his Dad...I, of course, love wave runners and told him I wanted to go as well. Unfortunately, the boys weren't too thrilled we would both be going so Brian stayed back and let me go. It was a blast to be flying on the wave runners with Grandpa...I even raced a few boats out there and Grandpa just shook his head. Thank you Daddy for letting me go.
So Brian planned a wave runner excursion to go on with his Dad...I, of course, love wave runners and told him I wanted to go as well. Unfortunately, the boys weren't too thrilled we would both be going so Brian stayed back and let me go. It was a blast to be flying on the wave runners with Grandpa...I even raced a few boats out there and Grandpa just shook his head. Thank you Daddy for letting me go. 


No comments:
Post a Comment