Then, Connor showed us his project which was called create with color. They picked out their colors of felt and then used different colored glitter to create their masterpieces.
Connor knows this is my favorite because I was amazed at the drawing and the story he remembered. The topic of the project was "I got hurt when..." Connor's story went something like this "I got hurt when I was running along the beach on my way to dinner and I fell down." Instantly, I knew this happened when we were in Aruba this year but the most amazing part was the picture. He drew sand, blood and even placed the band-aid perfectly on the picture. It is just priceless.
Then, we moved onto their green project. This project they learned all about different shades of colors, how to cut with scissors and how to create a picture within a border. Then, they were all laminated. My favorite part of the event was Connor finding his own work of art and then explaining it. Just a few months in preschool and he is all grown up.
The final piece of work was his pet rock. One week of classes was spent on the letter P where they learned about Pets. During their discussions, they all made a pet rock and even gave it a nice comfy home. So cute!
Thank you Grandma for taking all the pictures on our art show tour. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have all these great projects documented.After the art show exhibit, we packed ourselves into the car because we were making a big trip to LV that night. The boys were definitely excited. Not only was Papa, Aunt Daph and Uncle Eric waiting for our arrival but so was Aunt Laura, Uncle Scott and Isobel.
No comments:
Post a Comment