Saturday, April 13, 2013

San Diego Here We Come

For spring vacation Daddy planned a fun get away for us to beautiful San Diego. We left last night on Alaska airlines and were delayed An hour which feels like an eternity when you have to keep your children in a seat belt the whole time. Once we were on our way, the kids all watched one video had a snack and it was off to sleep. I absolutely loved having Garrett and Emily asleep on my lap. I tried so hard to get the picture but it was coming out to dark and I couldn't risk disturbing them. Once we landed at 11pm, really 2am EST, the kids were all amazing getting the luggage and getting to the hotel. Since they were amped up , we ordered some room service and had a picnic. Quickly it was off to bed and they are already awake 7am today. We are off to explore.

No comments: