Tuesday, April 16, 2013

LegoLand

The most important thing you need to know about Daddy is that he makes things happen.  No matter how daunting or ridiculous, your dad always finds a way.  The reason I bring this up is that Daddy managed to find a car rental place for one day so that we could drive to LegoLand which is an hour away from our hotel. So the kids waited patiently while daddy went to go get the car.
It was a beautiful drive and we even managed not to get lost.  We got right to the rides and games which were so cute and of course, made out of Legos.
It didn't take long for Connor and Garrett to earn their LegoLand drivers licenses.
On your mark, get set, go - and they are off.  
By far this was Emily's favorite ride which we all rode more times than I could keep count.
The Lego display is simply gigantic and impressive.  Garrett kept going over the boundaries because he wanted to see the battle scenes closer.
Couldn't resist to prove that I was on this trip too!  See there I am.
LegoLand was definitely worth the trip and it was a fun filled day of exploration.

No comments: