When looking back at the past few years, it becomes apparent that we tend to do holidays multiple times. Let me give you examples: Christmas is celebrated three times in three different locations and Connor's birthday was celebrated on two different occasions. So the fact that we colored eggs in MA and NY really shouldn't be surprising. Here is us at home:
It was amazing to watch Connor dye Easter eggs because he even used the dipper to pull the eggs out of the cup. We couldn't believe he could do it all by himself.
We then ventured down to Long Island for the second half of last week. I drove down Tuesday night just me and the boys - they were superstars. They knew I needed to concentrate and when I tell you that they didn't make a peep for the three and a half hours it is not a joke. They were phenomenal and when they got to LI they ran around Papa's house until 1am because they were so excited.




1 comment:
I really like the empty Chick of the Sea box...
Post a Comment