It is long past due but I finally got my act together...Connor went to the store and picked out his very own bed. While we were at the store, I believe Garrett and Connor had the best time being able to try all the beds out and it was quite an accomplishment by Grandma that no one actually fell off a bed.
In preparation, we went shopping and here are the boys carrying in the bed rails. It was definitely a team effort.
The first night in his big boy bed I couldn't resist the urge to take a peek in while he was sleeping. Needless to say I almost died laughing when I found him upside down. This is too cute for words.

The first night in his big boy bed I couldn't resist the urge to take a peek in while he was sleeping. Needless to say I almost died laughing when I found him upside down. This is too cute for words.
Notably there has been one major side effect during this transition. As I have told many of you, my boys used to (notice the past tense) sleep from 9pm to 9am which is every parents dream. With a new bed came a new motto, "when the sun comes up, I get up." To everyone that knows how much Brian and I love sleep, they are loving this sweet revenge. We are still trying to adjust.
No comments:
Post a Comment