As a parent, there are a few things you come to learn. The one I learned a few Saturdays ago was - when you want to get out the door and really need the kids to cooperate - they do the funniest things. I turned around Saturday morning as I was packing the bag to go and here comes both boys in our slippers. Somehow they were walking in our backless slippers...how did Garrett even move in Brian's slippers - I just don't know.
Well, after we put our shoes on we headed off to the Museum of Science in Boston - to say it was crowded is an understatment. I guess with it being February break all the parents thought they had to do something educational with their kids.
Well, after we put our shoes on we headed off to the Museum of Science in Boston - to say it was crowded is an understatment. I guess with it being February break all the parents thought they had to do something educational with their kids. They found this exhibit fascinating - balls + magnets + tubing = entertainment.

Music anyone?
During our trip, we saw some chicks hatching, monkeys and a rooster walking around behind a rabbit and duck. It was a fun day and one day the boys will be able to explain the science behind it all to their mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment