Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grandpa's Working Visit

As I had previously said, Grandpa came to visit for the weekend. Keeping with his streak - Grandpa also brought a snow storm with him. I believe we got another foot of snow during his visit. Well usually when you use the word visit you would associate it with some sort of fun. Let's call it more of a working weekend.
The Work List:
1- Fixed a cabinet by bracing the back
2- Helped me take apart the crib -funny story actually (I got stuck when it came to two screws that were striped. Of course, I got so frustrated I couldn't find my way out of a box because I was so focused on the screws. Grandpa using his head suggested we take apart another piece which would make getting the screws out easier. Thank goodness for Grandpa because I was ready to get a sledgehammer.)
3- Helped put together the bed rails
4- Put together the snow rake and then raked off the roof - in theory this is Grandpa's fault anyway. If you bring the snow with you, in some way you become responsible for the work to remove the snow.

No comments: