Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Things you miss the most

We went away to Vegas for three days and of course during this time we missed our boys every second - And NO we didn't win a thing. Brian and I started making a list of the things that you take for granted everyday but miss so much.
Connor's phrases which we couldn't wait to hear again:
1- O-Tay (OK)
2- Huuury Huuuury (Hurry Hurry)
3- Maybe (Whenever there is an incident, such as a car being pulled over on the side of the road, Connor wants to know why, what happened and what is going on. Sometimes he makes up scenarios and says "Maybe, they went through light...Maybe, they had accident")
4- I luv you
Garrett's most adorable movements/moments:
1- Koala hugs
2- Kissing those cheeks
3- The amazement of him saying a new word almost everyday (Knock-Knock, Bye Bye, Brother "Braaa") and his determination to tell us stories which we totally don't understand but he talks for 30 seconds and looks at us like why don't you understand me.
4- His style of walking. Also, to get their attention I sometimes march them up to bath. When I tell them to march he throws out his right leg as he walks trying to imitate us picking our knees up.
Thanks to Grandma and Papa for watching the boys which allowed us to go away. From all the stories, it didn't sound like we were missed too much but the hugs we got when we came through the door were priceless.

No comments: