Monday, November 03, 2008

The End of October

It's somebody's birthday...I wonder who?

Two big helpers to blow out the candles.
Getting some cake before mommy cuts it.

We travelled to Fishkill for Emma's first birthday party. In my usual haste, I always forget one thing. This time it was that I forgot to charge my battery for my camera, so for an entire weekend in Fishkill I really only have a very few photos. I will have to make up for this the next time we visit.

Winnie the Pooh.
Bob the Builder and Dr. Jekyl/Magician
I wish this shot was a little bit closer because all the kids were so cute. In the picture, Garrett is obsessed with Danny and laughing hysterically. The kids painted pumpkins while at the party which was a huge hit - the boys are very proud of their masterpieces which are still displayed in our kitchen. Thanks for a great weekend and a fun party!

No comments: