As I had previously mentioned, we used balloons as a potty training tool (aka bribe). Connor is completely potty trained but the love of balloons remains by both boys - Garrett even tries to say balloons. (On a side note, during the weekend Garrett clearly said tissue as he pointed to the tissue box which was astounding). Every night before bath time is balloon party time and I know my explanation will not due it justice. At the beginning of our basement the hallway is actually pretty wide and then it gets narrow. We now use this piece of the basement for balloon parties - you are probably thinking one or two balloons. I asked Daddy and Grandma to guess how many balloons are down there and our best guess is over 200. There are so many the boys walk through it and can actually hide from us. Just wanted to give you a glimpse into our nightly routine.

You are probably wondering why there isn't a picture of Garrett in the balloons. The problem is that Garrett has no fear - walks right through them and even throws himself into the pile. The only issue is that he disappears into the balloons and you can't see him.
Quick cute story: Connor was eating dinner last night and as he was eating he told me his "tummy was moaning". Kids really have a knack at saying the funniest things.
Garret on the other hand understands everything. When I walked through the door the other night, Grandma told me they were practicing rolling. He ran over to the rug in the family room, got down and started rolling...it was so cute to watch that tush pop into the air.
Dino - thanks for telling Brian you actually read the blog. He totally thinks I am nuts and I did the balloon update just for you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment