Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

October 23 and it was time to celebrate Grandma's birthday. There will never be a present big enough to give Grandma for everything that she does for the family, so the least we can do is make the day special. It was time to throw Grandma a little party. Despite being terribly sick, the boys helped decorate the house for Grandma's arrival from NY while I cooked up a little dinner. Grandma came home and she was greeted with tons of hugs, kisses and sniffles (from their colds). After dinner, it was cake time. Everyone was ready to sing...
Look at the crew
Then after many attempts to blow out the candles, causing lots of amusement, we had to all help to extinguish the magic candles.

Present time - I am not sure Grandma opened one present because she had little helper hands coming from every direction.

Birthday hug time.

Of course, hug time turned into tackle Grandma time. I don't know any other Grandma who can handle being tackled by three kids.

Yes, that is Grandma under that pile of children.

And of course, a hug from her big boy.


I must admit that I have posted these pictures without the consent of Grandma which means I will be in a lot of trouble. I personally think you look fantastic in these pictures so please don't get mad - I love you! And Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: