Look at Mary Ellen and Uncle Jack during their father-daughter dance - this dance brings a whole new meaning to Brian now. I am not sure he will ever let Emily go.
Look at our adorable family.
Adorableness can only last for so long - every one's tongue is out including Emily.
My handsome young man.
Garrett is stylin'.
Our princess stole the show - couldn't be cuter.
Boys will be boys. By the end of the night, all the boys were gathered around a DS watching games being played. I am glad some things don't change. We had a blast being able to go to a wedding with the whole family although it is a lot more work. I was hoping to have a picture of the whole family but we had a few mishaps occur before getting to the wedding which caused a disruption to the plan.
Let me explain. Nana, Grandpa and Ellen left early so they could pick up Aunt Patsy for the wedding. Leaving our family and Kevin and Meredith to get ready. When we were leaving, I asked Brian to bring the Paisley diaper bag which contained all the essentials for myself and kids for the day. I was loading the kids up in the car and Brian came back out without the diaper bag. I asked him were it was and he went back up to get it but realized he locked the door. So Meredith tried the back door but it was locked too. I went to the garage door but didn't open it the right way so when I pulled up the handle I ended up turning the handle which locked the garage door. So we basically locked ourselves out...for the next fifteen minutes we circled the house and even tried to pop a screen out with our car keys. Funny thing is we bent the car key but managed to not do enough damage that we couldn't get it in the car. Long story short, we went to the wedding but Brian and Grandpa missed all of cocktail hour to return home for the diaper bag. It was quite a debacle that only we could cause. Even with this problem, we still had a good time and a funny memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment