We are now in full swing of fall sports and the boys are enjoying their new activities. Garrett was signed up for soccer.

He paid attention.

Learned to dribble the ball but then he looked to see what his big brother was doing. Connor was off playing with Jake (a buddy from his soccer days) and they were running around like mad men...playing a little soccer, tag and just running. Of course, Garrett thought this was great so he was off and running too. So our quest to play soccer turned into a play date with Jake and Charlie (Jake's brother who is Garrett's age). At least they had fun and lots of exercise.

Connor was signed up for T-ball and he takes sports very seriously. He absolutely loves playing and played in rain, cold and windy conditions. He is actually unbelievably fast.

Here he is ready to hit a home run.

At this point, school is in full swing as well. I am lucky enough to still be home on maternity leave so I was able to attend the field trip to the fire house with Connor's school. Here we are learning about all about the fireman's equipment.

Fully dressed including the oxygen mask!

Here they are learning about all the equipment in the ambulance. My favorite moment was when they asked if anyone know what the blood pressure equipment was...Garrett spoke up and explained that he had just been to the doctor and it gets tight on your arm. Great job Garrett! (At his doctor's visit he weighed in at 33 pounds).

Taking the fire truck on a test drive.


Connor's whole school

It was so much fun - I was thrilled I could participate and hopefully I will be able to go on many more field trips in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment