On the eve of Halloween, we set out to add some carved pumpkins to our little family of pumpkins. So I asked the boys to show me what they wanted their pumpkins to look like.

Connor's scary face
Garrett's Scary Face
So maybe I made the jack-o-lanterns a little happier looking because my boys faces were too scary to duplicate.
We had so much fun last year that we had to return to the Walsh household for some more trick or treating this year. Actually, we invited ourselves over and thank goodness they let us come because their neighborhood is awesome. Everyone got dressed up and below is our little Emily as a cupcake.
Connor was the perfect firefighter and Garrett was supposed to be Luke Skywalker but at the last minute decided on becoming Bob the Builder instead. I personally think they looked great.
Brotherly love...I cherish every moment.
We trick or treated for hours (including Emily) in the cold and you should have seen the amount of candy we brought home. There is one house which is decorated and so spooky that all the neighborhood kids run away from it. Well, the boys were so brave and we made it all the way up to the porch to get candy and then ran out of there. Candy is a very motivating factor.
No comments:
Post a Comment