Friday, July 09, 2010

Major Changes

The first weekend in June brought us big changes. The boys are now sharing a room because their brand new beds have arrived. (In the future, these can become bunk beds which they are very excited about.)
We are happy to report that the transition was seamless and it has actually brought our boys closer together. Even though Garrett loves the new found freedom of getting out of his own bed, he fell fast asleep the first night.

Connor has taken to sleeping in his bed upside down - apparently that is much more comfortable.

One of the first nights in their room together, Brian and I listened to them over the monitor. They were singing songs and suddenly started singing the theme music to Star Wars. I actually took video tape of the monitor because it was so cute. You never know how your child is going to deal with transition. I am so lucky that they are now cohorts in crime and their conversations at night just prove to be priceless.

No comments: