We have some catching up to do...I know I say this every time I take a break but time sure does fly. So for now, we are going back to all our December festivities.
Connor and his class put on a Christmas show at school. For weeks he would come home singing different Christmas songs and believe it or not we didn't know some of them. He has an unbelievable memory so he really did teach us new songs for the the holidays. The show they put on was actually in a little auditorium and they were on stage.
All the 3 year old children lined up to make their entrance.
Here they are on stage to perform. I thought this posting wouldn't be complete without a quick video showing them perform. Of course, I took video of the whole thing but here is one particular one which I think is so cute. They sang a total of five songs which is impressive considering they are only 3. Great Job!!! It definitely started off the holidays the perfect way.
No comments:
Post a Comment