Friday, December 12, 2008
The Sweetest Lullaby
Every night I put Garrett to bed and Brian reads and tells stories to Connor. Last night something wonderful happened. Garrett finished drinking his bottle, read two books and proceeded to stand up on my lap. He was comparing the star on the back of the rocking chair to the star in the curtains when he suddenly began to sing me a lullaby. It only contained the phrase "night-night" but he sang it to me almost to the rhythm of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...it was absolutely priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay I am patiently waiting for the Falahee Christmas 12/20 to be posted. I heard first hand that mom & dad did a spectacular job making the boys Christmas @ Needham memorable. Great job Stephanie & Brian(Santa's helpers)
Okay I am patiently waiting for the Falahee Christmas 12/20 to be posted. I heard first hand that mom & dad did a spectacular job making the boys Christmas @ Needham memorable. Great job Stephanie & Brian(Santa's helpers)
I don't know why I can't find your address...but I sent your Christmas card to the apt. Can you send it to me in an email? Thanks my dear!
Post a Comment