Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow

So what do you do with two kids when it is absolutely freezing out...you go to the Kids Fun Zone...Dah! We went first thing in the morning and spent three hours crawling through ball pits, obstacle courses, jumping on air mattresses and playing arcade games and I am not sure who had more fun - Brian or myself...just kidding, although sometimes I think we really do have just as much fun as the boys at these places. Connor and Garrett loved the games and Garrett even hit a jackpot which allowed them to go crazy at the ticket counter - lollipops, sunglasses and stamps for everyone.



When we woke up on Sunday, I couldn't believe that it was actually snowing. Connor immediately ran upstairs and woke Brian up. hehehe After breakfast it was mandatory that we go out and enjoy the snow. To most kids this means, making snowmen and snowballs. To Connor, this means getting the shovel and cleaning up. Basically, I think we owe him a lot of money for doing all our shoveling on Sunday. Garrett's first snow fall which he can enjoy.
Learning to use the shovel with mittens on.

Getting to work - watch out Garrett

On to the last step - almost done.

Connor's thoughts about the snow were classic. He basically told me that we had to get more snow so that Santa can come. He has a one track mind this year.

No comments: