Connor had his follow-up appointment with the doctor today and we were told that the tumor was benign. So, all is well and we are back to being care free!!!!!!
I am so glad you comment because no one else seems to...even though I know people are reading it. It is starting to turn cold up here so I am starting to think a long trip to visit the Post family is in order. I love seeing all the swimming and sunshine in your pictures.
2 comments:
i am so glad to hear all is well!
I am so glad you comment because no one else seems to...even though I know people are reading it. It is starting to turn cold up here so I am starting to think a long trip to visit the Post family is in order. I love seeing all the swimming and sunshine in your pictures.
Post a Comment