The weekend of October 3rd an amazing thing happened - I actually was able to get Papa, Grandma, Uncle Scott, Aunt Laura, Aunt Daph and Uncle Eric to Massachusetts at the same time. Yes, you read it correctly, Aunt Daph and Uncle Eric came to visit. Let's start by going back to Thursday October 2nd when Scott and Laura arrived. It had been 10 months since we saw them which in my book is way too long. They came straight to my office so I was able to go to lunch with them and actually be able to concentrate at the table. The boys and Grandma had arrived at the mall so we hurried along to meet up with them. The question we were all wondering was how the boys would take to Scott and Laura especially since they hadn't seen them in soooo long. Well, it took about 2 minutes and Connor and Garrett had them wrapped around their little fingers.

Aunt Laura walked Garrett all around the mall and as you can see he was having a blast. The rest of Thursday was spent playing and I am pretty sure the boys gave Uncle Scott and Aunt Laura a good work out. Since I don't want to make this the longest post ever, I am going to break out the weekend by day.
No comments:
Post a Comment