Yesterday, I get home from work and of course I run to see my boys. Garrett is sitting on the floor playing with Nana...he turns and CRAWLS to me. It was amazing to see him crawl for the first time. They always say that kids usually do their first milestones in front of their parents even if they work. I thought that was a little impossible but I am happy to say I saw Garrett's first crawl. I know you probably all think I am so naive - you are thinking to yourself 'Hey Steph, Garrett was probably crawling all day and Nana is just telling you that it was the first time'. Of course being the sceptic that I am I thought the same thing. Nana swore to me on Aunt Ellen that it was his first crawl and that he hadn't crawled all day. Now if she swore on Brian or Uncle Kevin then maybe I would think there was a chance she was trying to lie but not on Aunt Ellen.
The funniest part is that he has started off crawling with one leg extended out behind him. Have a look and see for yourself.
So we now have two boys officially on the move.
2 comments:
Go Garrett!! I can't imagine what it will be like to have to keep two eyes on two boys... Is this when Mom's (and Grandma's) grow an extra pair of eyes on the back of their head?? Good luck from Aunt Laura
It is amazing how quick Garrett is already - you can't look away for a second. My extra pair of eyes are called Connor...he usually let's me know if Garrett is about to get into some trouble.
Post a Comment