We took a quick visit to Long Island this weekend. Luckily, some of the girls were available to get together. When I told Connor we were going to visit Olivia, he picked up his toy phone dials some numbers and proceeded to say "Olivia you (meaning Connor) come over...see you soon." Thank you Jen and Tom for having us over. Below are some pictures (okay alot of pictures) which I couldn't resist posting.
Connor exploring Olivia's (Per Connor, "Riva's") Playground
Hello Olivia
Riva come out and play.
Connor drew a picture and gave it to Alexandra. He also gave Alexandra a kiss but I missed the picture opportunity.

Garrett checking out Alexandra's tush
Olivia and Connor drawing together and sharing stickers.
It was amazing how the kids played together and it was fun to see that Connor totally remembered being at Aunt Jen's house. He didn't hesitate for a second when he went into the house. He immediately went into the kitchen, pointed to the counter and asked me for donuts. It took a lot of convincing to tell him that this time there were no donuts because it wasn't a party. He eventually gave up but still thinks Aunt Jen was hiding the donuts. I think the girls of LI have admirers in Boston...watch out ladies.
Connor exploring Olivia's (Per Connor, "Riva's") Playground
Hello Olivia
Riva come out and play.
Connor drew a picture and gave it to Alexandra. He also gave Alexandra a kiss but I missed the picture opportunity.
Garrett checking out Alexandra's tush
Olivia and Connor drawing together and sharing stickers.
It was amazing how the kids played together and it was fun to see that Connor totally remembered being at Aunt Jen's house. He didn't hesitate for a second when he went into the house. He immediately went into the kitchen, pointed to the counter and asked me for donuts. It took a lot of convincing to tell him that this time there were no donuts because it wasn't a party. He eventually gave up but still thinks Aunt Jen was hiding the donuts. I think the girls of LI have admirers in Boston...watch out ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment