
So here is the picture from Mother's Day...no this isn't a joke. Seeing as I am the only one that takes pictures in the family this is how Mother's Day was documented. Actually I lied. Brian really thought the Cherry tree in our front yard was beautiful so he took the time to take a picture of that...enough said.
4 comments:
all i can say is...i am laughing so hard.. gotta love brian!
To be fair, Brian did get me exactly what I asked for as a present. But I just had to laugh at the pictures when I looked at them.
I LOVE this blog! It makes me so happy to be able to check you out and see what everyone is up to! Give big hugs and kisses to C&G for me! xoxo
Looks like a great day at the petting zoo. The pictures of the boys are priceless.
CONGRATULATIONS TO CONNOR!!!!!!
lOVE TO ALL
Nana
Post a Comment