Thursday, June 09, 2016

Crazy Day in the Life of Connor

Sometimes I can't believe how busy the schedule is for the kids and today Connor proved to be a super trooper.  First off a baseball playoff game, where Connor stayed for four innings and solidly put his team in the lead.
Then with barely five minutes to spare he was off to his band concert where we saw him perform for the first time with his saxophone.
Last up, the fourth grade chorus...
where you can see you were one of the few boys actually singing.  
After all the performances, we were able to check out his artwork.  I am so happy to see all the different facets of your life Connor.  We are proud of all of your accomplishments.  Keep it up. 
Of course, I had to show a picture of you all dressed up.
This all occurred on the same day between 6 and 8:30.  Wow!!

No comments: