Sunday, February 21, 2016

Punta Cana

There are no words to describe how much we all loved this vacation.  Between splitting time at the pool, playing in the ocean, boogie boarding, spa trips, golf outing and tons of good food, there was never a dull moment yet it was incredibly relaxing.
Here we are walking to dinner.  One of the few pictures with all of us included.
Mexican night

The boys and I started our day early and we headed out for a bike ride.  We rode around the entire resort which was huge.  Our biggest find was a pond with flamingos inside.  We were totally enthralled and even took video so that we could remember their movements and noises.

After breakfast, they found a flock of ewes.

Beach fun.

So as of mid-week, Connor started feeling bad.  A terrible fever and cough became his new companions.  Thankfully, I had brought all sorts of supplies to make him feel better.  Unfortunately, we didn't foresee it turning into pneumonia which is what he was diagnosed with when we got home.  I am sorry buddy.  I don't know how you did it all vacation but you kept having fun and smiling.  I love you for how incredibly tough you are and I am sorry you were so sick. 

Daddy boogie boarding

Rode the wave all the way in

See what I mean about smiles.  

Happy 75th Birthday Papa!  

The Italian restaurant was amazing and we managed to get the special waterfront table.  

Everyday we managed to have so much fun that I am just going to include some of our pictures.

On our last full day, the boys went out golfing and the girls hit the spa.  Emily had a manicure, pedicure and her hair braided.  To say, we had a happy girl on our hands is an understatement.  The boys played nine holes and had an amazing time.  How fun!

A visit to the turtle habitat

Trampoline park

Look at Em in the upper left hand corner of the picture and G coming down from his flip.

The lifeguard showed us how to make cool designs in the sand.  Kids were thoroughly entertained.

Thank you for the most amazing trip Daddy.  I know we all have memories that we will never forget.

No comments: