Time to celebrate 10 years together. October 30, 2014 was our 10 year anniversary and with everything going on, we decided to hold off on our trip. Finally January brought Brian and I to the sun and tropics of Turks & Caicos. We stayed at the luxury hotel Gansevoort which had 50 total rooms and was remarkable. I could have stayed on our balcony all week and been happy.
Hi Kids - we made it and we are soaking up the sun already.
A walk down the beach and a beautiful sunset - could it be more perfect.
Our first night and a delicious meal - we are definitely loving our trip.
A perfect day lounging on the beach. My toes loved it!
The next day we celebrated at the pool. Lots of relaxation and couple time.
Our room was superb - a beautiful balcony with ocean views, a living room with every comfort, a full kitchen and dinning room we never used and a luxurious bedroom and bathroom. Thank you Brian for splurging on top of the line everything.
I will never get sick of this view and weather.
This is the lobby view and the pool...gorgeous.
Brian and I had the absolute best vacation - snorkeling, fabulous dinners, relaxation, time together, bike rides amd some gambling. Happy 10th Anniversary. I love you. I hope you know that we missed you guys and couldn't wait for your hugs and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment