Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sciatica has a Bright Side

Mid March Grandma was stricken by a very painful case of Sciatica.  I already know I am going to be in trouble writing about it but I am just going to have to risk it.   Only Grandma could take care of my kids for a whole week and not complain about the excruciating pain. Unfortunately the pain got worse which sidelined Grandma for a week in Long Island.  A big thanks to Nana who came to fill the void.  Of course, Grandma and Papa didn't want to let us down anymore so they ventured back the next week for Papa daycare time.  
 
They all survived and were left with a case of the sillies at the end of the week. These are their mean faces.  
Happy Face time!
Grandma has a long road to recovery but hopefully she will feel better soon.  

No comments: