Monday, February 10, 2014

Papa comes to Town

As I explained, Connor asked Papa to come visit for his birthday.  Here is the welcome Papa received when he arrived.  Lots of hugs and kisses.
Papa always wants to make sure he does exactly what Connor thinks would be fun.  Connor didn't even hesitate that he wanted us all to go sledding.  So off we went with our sleds.
Somehow we managed to time it just perfectly.  When we got to the hill, it was completely empty.  So the five of us threw ourselves down the hill with many attempts at going as fast as we could towards some mega jumps at the bottom.
I was about to go down the hill with Garrett when I turned and saw this...I think this will be my favorite picture of the year by far.  Just so you know, Garrett and I beat them down the hill.
It was such a fun time and we definitely had many laughs at our own expense.  Thank you for visiting Papa and making the weekend so much fun.

No comments: