Aruba was a little different this year. First, we were so sad that Nana and Grandpa were not not able to travel this year. Aunt Ellen is going through surgery and treatment for Breast Cancer and we all just hope and pray that she recovers painfree and quickly. I always like to think that there is a positive for every negative. This year our cousins Billy, Kathy, Joseph and Meghan were able to join us on our annual voyage. Now that is a huge positive.
I have to apologize to my kids that I didn't write this particular blog entry in a timely manner so I am going to have to let the pictures show you what a great time we had. Our days were pretty simple - breakfast, pool, beach, lunch, pool, games (shuffle board) and then a fun festive dinner. We did manage to do some activities - pirate ship snorkeling and tubing. There was never a dull moment and the relaxation was perfect. I will let the smiles speak for themselves.
As always, we can't wait to go back! The kids loved having their cousins with them and hopefully we can all go back next year. Yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment