Monday, March 11, 2013

Down to the Final Two

The next day Round 2 and 3 of March Madness were set to begin.  With a 8:30am start time and the clocks set ahead by an hour for daylight savings time, it was an early start for our family.  But Connor was so excited to keep playing.

Both games were hard fought battles with the teams trading points back and forth.  I learned that being a mother on the sidelines is extremely stressful and I have no idea how I am going to continue that trend for the next 18 or so years.  My heart won't be able to take it. 
Connor and the Spurs stayed focused and played so hard.  They all had fun and am happy to report that they claimed victories in both games.   They are headed to the Finals next weekend.  I think they should be very proud of themselves because they are 1 of 2 teams left out of 20. 
During Round 3, Emily sought out her friends Emma and Avery and never left their side. She loves hanging out with the girls.  All of the kids are such good sports and at one point I heard them all cheer, Go Connor Go!

No comments: