Sunday, February 10, 2013

Connor's 7th Birthday

Apparently every seven years Connor's birthday brings us a blizzard. We did manage to make the most of being snowed in. Thursday afternoon as the kids finished up Kung Fu they were shocked to see Papa Winston standing next to our GMC. To say we are all shocked is an understatement. I didn't think wild horses could get Papa to leave his responsibility in Long Island when snow is arriving. I hope you realize Connor how special you are because you made a miracle happen.


So obviously on Saturday the boys were all geared up to get outside. After hours of shoveling and falling down in the eight foot snow drifts, we came inside for some fun games. We played bingo, pin the football on the end Zone and even had a piƱata. With presents and ice cream cake, I think we managed to make a snow covered birthday very special.




No comments: