Monday, September 12, 2011

2011: First Day of School

Every year I feel the same way - where did the summer go? I know we had a fun and busy summer but it is still overwhelming to think it is almost fall. With the start of September comes the beginning of school.

The first to head off to school was Garrett who was ready and excited to head back to preschool. Garrett is lucky this year because he knows his teachers from last year and 13 of the 20 kids in his class were in his class last year. As you can see, Garrett was ready to go.
Just another example of the many faces of Garrett.
Emily was excited to get into the action as well. Emily started class at a school nearby which gets one year olds together to sing songs and just have fun. Although Emily still had to eat breakfast, she was already planning what shoes to wear.
When Monday rolled around, Connor was ready to start school. This is his big year - off to Kindergarten. I will be honest and tell you it was hard for Mommy to think of her big boy going off to school. I just want you to be happy - so I was just hoping everything went well. Connor was ready to head off.

The Boys!

Goofy as Always!

Let's Go!

It is with great pride that I get to report that the boys absolutely loved school. Both boys went in confident and happy and came beaming out of school with huge smiles on their faces. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and love hearing all the new stories you have to tell.

No comments: