The one thing I learned on this trip is that taking pictures is getting harder. All of the kids ride the rides which means Brian and I have our hands full holding them safely...so picture taking becomes quite problematic. I am happy to have been able to get a few shots in throughout the fun.
The carousel is always a favorite.
Connor coming up on the outside.
Now it was time to visit Santa and Santa didn't disappoint. He was so happy to see us but Emily wasn't too sure of him. So we all got into the picture with Santa for the first time and Santa was so impressed we all received candy canes. Yeah!
The kids went into the Christmas shops and Emily was so cute carrying around stuffed animals and playing with some of the toys. We learned that Garrett is a huge fan of Chuggington trains and Connor just wanted to get on more rides.
It was a race to the finish for the boys....who won??
As always, I like to take a minute to figure out how much we have grown from the prior year. Garrett has sprouted up out of no where clearing at least 39 inches.
And Connor is just a hair shy of 4 feet - maybe I shouldn't have gotten him a buzz cut.
The boys loved going on this ride with Daddy because we all know Daddy does not like heights. During the course of the ride, I kept hearing the boys tell Daddy to open his eyes when they got near the top of the Ferris wheel. it was a Super Fun Day!As always our trip to New Hampshire flies by because there is never a dull moment. Everyday we made a point to get to the hotel water slides. I don't have any pictures because we were so busy in the water. Emily and Garrett went down the big blue slide and now that Connor swims, he went down the adult water slides. He was crazy - constantly racing us down the slides. Oh how they are all growing up so fast and as you can see keeping their mommy and daddy very busy.
On the way home, we stopped at our usual diner and our happy moods continued...smiles from all. We also found a cute little candy shop that will definitely be a stop over on our future trips to come.
On the way home, we stopped at our usual diner and our happy moods continued...smiles from all. We also found a cute little candy shop that will definitely be a stop over on our future trips to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment