One year and two days later - Emily never ceases to amaze us. Emily has been couch/furniture surfing and walking while pushing toys for over a month. Suddenly, she is standing up without holding on to anything. She just stands there maintaining balance and then sits down. You can see Emily thinking it out and realizing what she is capable of. Her goal: run around with her brothers.

Car noises: As you can imagine, Emily is surrounded by boy toys. She loves cars and yesterday was making engine noises as she was playing with Garrett's cars. Too funny!

Last night I was playing with Emily on the family room floor and she crawled behind me. I was laying on my belly and all of a sudden I feel her pulling up the bottom of my shirt. Her little hand reaches out to my back and I feel her little nails on my skin. Then, I hear her say "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle" followed by her laughing. I laughed so hard because she is now tickling me with the proudest grin on her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment