After a little bit of food, you couldn't hold the boys back from going outside. Connor organized a soccer game with all the big boys (meaning Adrian, Petro, Tibbs, Tom, Joe and Chris). I was wondering which one was going to get hurt first since there were headers, bodies flying and splits on the grass. Then, there was fence hopping and Connor getting carried by Petro on his shoulders.
Olivia even joined in on the fun. I have to admit it was really fun to watch and I had to spend a lot of time protecting Emily from the mayhem.
A group picture - one day we are going to get everyone to sit still together - maybe in the distant future.
It was a great get together but unfortunately we had to leave to drive back home...at least they got their energy out before the 4 hour car ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment