When we returned from the wedding, we got adventurous on Sunday and went Apple picking. It was a little late in the season but there was so much to do, it was very entertaining. Plus, Grandma was with us so it was like having an official camera woman with us. The best start to a trip is getting to ride the train into the orchard.

There is an entire children's entertainment section in the back of the orchard. We saw live animals - including the cutest pigs, camels, goats and ponies. The boys were
psyched to hop on the pony rides. They loved it!

This
caterpillar ride is like a tractor ride which goes around the children's area.

Connor rolling down the pyramid of
hay bails.

The boys were up for anything including face painting - Connor got an apple and sun while Garrett had a pumpkin painted on his cheek.

Garrett did move at the last minute when the girl was putting the stem on the pumpkin.

Walking through the apple trees...

As you could have guessed, we were unable to get one picture of Grandma but I think we all enjoyed our
outing. I won't bring up the fact that I tried to make caramel apples once we got home...I messed those up big time but the boys didn't seem to mind. They thought the apples were great to lick.
mmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment