It is mid-December right now and I am about two months behind - so bare with me as I do a quick recap which will not be as detailed as usual. October 9th came so quickly and it left us all in amazement that our little man was turning 2 already. Garrett is a lucky boy as it seems his birthday went on for weeks. First presents arrived in the mail. (Let me also state Connor made out like a bandit as well since everyone was thoughtful enough to get him presents as well.)

Then, we took a road trip to Long Island where we were so excited because Sharon and Malcolm were visiting. Friday night we went out for a small birthday dinner which with two kids is always eventful.
Thank you Sharon!!
I don't know what it is about this picture but I love it.
Then we returned back to the house for some ice cream cake of course.
Not a drop was spared - somehow the boys become expert eaters when ice cream cake is involved. Garrett didn't look up until all his cake was gone.
Then the two birthday boys even shared some cake.
Then on Saturday night the Roedel family had us over and they were so sweet to celebrate Garrett's birthday again. The kids are so funny around each other and it was so great to see everyone having fun. Garrett took to Olivia immediately and wouldn't let her out of his sight.Garrett is a lucky young man considering he had two birthday parties and opened presents for three weeks straight. I think he loved having a birthday and is now trying to convince us that he has one in February along with Connor.






No comments:
Post a Comment