Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Huge News...HUGE NEWS!!!

Major breakthrough...Connor went "pee pee in the potty." Before last night, his potty was just decoration in the bathroom. Last night, my big boy went three times in the potty. I am so proud of him and was screaming in excitement through the house. Brian came running into the bathroom with a huge smile and Connor couldn't understand why we thought it was such a big deal. All he wanted to do was brush his teeth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Connor - Steph, it is just one of the many huge accomplishments he will make in life. Enjoy everyone of them to the fullest.

Uncle Scott

SMF 2008 said...

You sound so sentimental. I just can't wait until the day I don't keep Pampers and Huggies in business buying diapers.

Anonymous said...

LOL - I thought you were going to tell us you were pregnant again :)

SMF 2008 said...

Funny Di - That would be earth shattering news to me. I already have my hands full and that is with a full time Grandma to help. I could understand your thought process considering you are carrying twins around all day in this heat. :)

Anonymous said...

How come no one gets that excited when I make pee pee in the potty?