
Last week it was so beautiful, Grandma brought the boys into Boston to enjoy the nice weather. We all met up in Copley Square and revisited a few landmarks which Connor was sure to remember. However, he got side tracked when he saw a ramp which led up to Trinity Church and decided to run up and down the ramp a couple hundred times. Of course, we all had to follow. He then was intrigued by the pigeons which he ran after to see if he could make them fly. It was so nice to have such a beautiful few days to allow the boys to enjoy without being bundled in their winter coats. The first time Grandma tried to put Connor in short sleeves he refused, he wanted a shirt with sleeves. Obviously, it has been a long winter.
Garrett loved seeing all the action in Boston which is quite different from the quiet suburbs. Here he is posing on the hare which is part of the"Tortoise and the Hare statue" located at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.On Saturday, I decided to take Connor on a little adventure. Since we don't usually have a lot of one on one time, I thought it would be special to go out and play for a few hours. We went to an indoor play park and had a blast. It became abundantly apparent that I passed on my nosiness. When other kids were around and doing something interesting or crying, he would stop and stand there watching with his mouth wide open. Anyone that knows me, knows I do the same thing but I should know better. Overall we had a blast and Brian took the picture of us below which is right before we left.
One last Garrett update. On April 18th, Garrett's first tooth cut through (bottom right). Now his second tooth is starting to come in as well. I can't wait to get a picture of his toothy grin.
3 comments:
This is fantastic Steph. I love to see and "hear" all the new things the boys are doing and to see pictures of my old boyfriend Brian. You all look like you're enjoying the spring time. (PS I know I've been bad with Francesca's blog but we're starting a new one in preparation for the twins...stay tuned!!)
Hi, glad you started a blog. I have put it on my page so i can check in all the time :)
ariele
Di - hurry up with the new blog. I have been checking the old one and haven't seen updated pictures of Francesca in ages.
How are the twins?
Post a Comment